Are you a multitasker who loves to keep things well organized? Does working in the field of science & technology fascinate you? Do you want to make an impact in the world? We have something for you!
Gelatex Technologies is an innovative materials technology company operating in the field of nanofibers. We are developing and producing nanofibrous materials for applications such as scaffolds for cell-cultured meat, tissue engineering, medical applications, energy storage, or filtration. Our customers include startups, universities, and big corporations. Our patent-pending technology enables affordable large-scale production of bio-based nanofibers for applications where the use of nanofibers was not possible earlier due to high prices. We are the catalysts of many sustainability and health-related industries.
Founded in 2016 and pivoted completely in 2020, we are a small fast-growing team about to close our seed round. We are aiming to expand our team to 10 people by the end of this year and double it by end of 2022. By joining us now, you will have an opportunity to be part of the first team members and set a base for the success of the company.
We are looking for an Office Manager to help with the day-to-day activities of the company. You will be often the first point of contact for the organization helping to manage inbound inquiries. You will manage inventory and order supplies, help to set up meetings and manage schedules, prepare and organize documentation, or assist with accounting or budget tracking. You will get involved in all areas of business and be the heart of the office.
What you'll be doing:
● Supporting the team with general admin, appointment set up, overseeing equipment and facilities, ordering supplies, and budget management.
● Managing inbound inquiries, including answering customer calls and emails or directing them to the right person in the company.
● Preparing standard documentation and contracts.
● Preparing invoices, keeping track of payments, and assisting with accounting activities.
● Sending out customer orders and receiving deliveries.
● Applying to different industry competitions or programs that would help the company to grow.
What skills you'll need:
● Previous experience in administration or office management.
● Customer-focused and positive can-do attitude
● Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Reliable and able to maintain confidentiality.
● Very good English and Estonian language skills both speaking and writing.
Why you'll love this job:
● You'll contribute to making the life of many people healthier and more sustainable worldwide.
● You will work on hot topics such as cell-cultured meat, novel wound care materials, or bio-based filtration materials.
● You'll have an opportunity to work with industry experts internationally from many different industries.
● You'll have lots of independence but also lots of responsibility as one of the first members of a growing passionate team.
● You'll have lots of opportunities for personal and professional growth.
● You'll have a competitive salary depending on experience, and the possibility for stock options.
Starting date in 1-3 months based on mutual agreement.
Sounds like you?
Please send us your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline: 30.05.21 but interviews will be done on an ongoing basis, so apply soon.